Single Adult Activities Of The Strange Kind

Single Adult Activities Strange Kind - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 29th Nov, 2017 - 10:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Are SA Activities sometimes really like this? What is your view?
22nd Oct, 2006 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Single Adult Activities Of The Strange Kind

Single Adult Activities of the Strange Kind

Are Specific Action: Activities sometimes really like this? What is your view? The following is a real message from a real Single Adult who attended a recent Single Adult Activity:

international QUOTE
Went to the "Big dance" tonight.... It sucked!  My expectations were too high I think.  After all, clean clothes, clean teeth, clean breath is too much to expect from a man these days, even a Latter Day Saint.  One guy was talking to me with his mouth full so I had to be dodging "Food pellets "the entire time.  If it wasn't so late I'd shampoo my hair right now cause I'm sure I've got food in there as well.  The crowd was  too old for me, not just their age,(About 80% are past 50) but their personality.  It's was a little weird for me."

" Lets see there were about 20 people in attendance, including 1 vagrant as I found out today.... Who by the way couldn't take a hint, and it's when I saw him heading my way for the third time, I decided to head for the hills (Leave).  I love slow sappy love songs, but hearing them last night really made me feel to puke."

Sponsored Links:
26th Oct, 2006 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Kind Strange The Activities Adult Single

Yes, SA activities can be horrible, and usually are. They were horrible 20 years ago and they still are, according to my daughter who has newly entered the world of Young Single Adult. Where do all the non-weird Mormon guys hang out?

27th Oct, 2006 - 5:57am / Post ID: #

Single Adult Activities Of The Strange Kind Studies Doctrine Mormon

Sorry, all the Non-Weird Mormon guys are already taken!

international QUOTE
Are Specific Action: Activities sometimes really like this?
Not just sometimes, but a lot of the time.

As the Single Adult (Over 30) Rep in my Stake, I have to agree with the comments JB posted. It's very very bad out there. So, what do we learn from this? If you can stay married, do so. Whatever the problem(s) is/are in your marriage, are they worth enduring these types of activities/people? (And it's not just the men, there are some unbearable women, as well.) How about being alone for the rest of your life?

I understand that in cases of abuse and other circumstances divorce may be the only option, and that in the case of a spouse dying there is no choice, but if you have the choice - Stay Married! Change your attitude and *work it out*.

All in my opinion, of course. But with experience behind it!
Roz.

29th Nov, 2017 - 10:11am / Post ID: #

Kind Strange The Activities Adult Single

In my view some of the activities do not give chance to the SAs to get to know each other because there is too much emphasis on the activity itself so everyone is off doing different things.

> TOPIC: Single Adult Activities Of The Strange Kind

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,