Superman In Class

Superman Class - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2010 - 8:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2006 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Superman In Class

Superman in Class

What would you have done if Superman was in your class? Rate this video: 1-10.

Sponsored Links:
26th Oct, 2006 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Class Superman

I would have chuckled, as most of the class did. It is funny, thinking of someone actually doing this. He was good too, ripping off his clothes in a matter of seconds. I will rate the video a 7.

28th Oct, 2006 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Superman In Class Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

You know what amazed me the most about this? Everyone more or less stayed facing the front of the class room as though they were expecting it (maybe they were). If it were me I would have turned so my eyes could follow the guy up the stairs. Too bad the teacher was not there to see it live.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2009 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Superman In Class
A Friend

Class Superman

This guy needed some serious help but that was pretty good prank/joke the deserves a 7.5.By the way I would have taken a picture and laughed everytime I see it.

Reconcile Edited: SquallLeon on 17th Feb, 2009 - 10:03pm

16th Sep, 2009 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Class Superman

The video was removed by the user. If I saw that happen though I would question the mental stability of the one doing it.

3rd Apr, 2010 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Superman In Class

The video is removed now but if someone like did that in class I'd just think it was a prank and wait for the punch line or whatever. No way I'd think it was something really happening like the new movie out Kick donkey.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Superman In Class

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,