Elf Quest

Elf Quest - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 30th Mar, 2010 - 5:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Elf Quest
29th Mar, 2010 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Elf Quest

Elf Quest

Has anyone else read this graphic novel?

Elf Quest - Online Graphic Novel Source

I recommend these comic / novels to any age category. It has impacted many people's lives including my own. It includes many valuable life lessons to be learned. I love this series so much. You should check it out if you haven't heard of it.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Source linked properly. Unnecessary link to image removed. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Sponsored Links:
29th Mar, 2010 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Quest Elf

An older cousin had the collection but I was never much interested in it. I tried looking at the online version but it didn't work for me it's probably my firewall.

29th Mar, 2010 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Elf Quest Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Sorry to hear the online version didn't work. I just clicked it and it works for me, so I'm guessing as you said it's your firewall. It's Elfquest.com if you can somehow make it work.

29th Mar, 2010 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Quest Elf

What's so special about Elf Quest anyway? I think it first came out in the 80s right?

29th Mar, 2010 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Quest Elf

Yes around then, but the basic idea is kind of like a medieval setting, the humans are still 'cave men' or under developed, there are orcs and such and the elves come from a different planet and are very much like Indians (I won't ruin it for you) lets just say they 'were stranded on earth' long long ago. The elves have different tribes but the story is more focused towards the wolf riders at the beginning.

Its very hard to explain but the characters are written so well, you really grow attached to them and you will find yourself unable to stop reading. This novel will play with your emotions and teach you valuable morals. It is an all around great thing. I wish I could share more but I really don't want to spoil it for anyone who plans to read it.

Anyone I know who has read these books (online or offline) has agreed that they have loved it and they will always keep this story close to their heart. It has impacted countless lives, and I believe if a young child was to read it or have it read to them their life's choices would be influenced by this book.

30th Mar, 2010 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Elf Quest

The link works for me. I also had to give my browser permission to view. I first came across Elf Quest at around the same time I was introduced to the Red Box version of Dungeons & Dragons. The guy who introduced me was a fanatic of it but I never caught his likeness for Elf Quest. I was impressed then with the print quality of the comic. It is good that they offer if to view for free online.

Elf Quest
Elf Quest (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Elf Quest

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,