Halloween Politically Correct - Page 3 of 6

NAACP asks Utah man to remove hangman Halloween - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Oct, 2015 - 3:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: Would you allow your son or daughter to dress up in the costume shown within the first message of this Thread?
  Yes       10.53%
  No       89.47%
Total Votes: 19
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Halloween Politically Correct Are there some costumes of characters you just should not wear or are people getting easily offended, what are your thoughts?
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2008 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Halloween Politically Correct
A Friend

Halloween Politically Correct - Page 3

I just dress up and hide in the shadows to jump out and scare the kids who are all out to collect candy. I like to scare their parents too. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
2nd Nov, 2008 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

Correct Politically Halloween

I may be different here but I do not see anything wrong with it. If you are dressing up to PRETEND to be something it does not mean you SANCTION what you are pretending to be. If that was so then everyone who dressed up as a vampire would be saying its OK to suck the blood of others.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 2 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.2%

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2008 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Halloween Politically Correct History & Civil Business Politics

But if someone pretends to be something long enough then they may become that certain thing.

Rather off topic, but...
I sure have missed you. Where have you been?

2nd Nov, 2008 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Correct Politically Halloween

Its not a costume I would want any sibing to wear mostly because I don't know how others may react to it and not the costume itself. The costume is just a costume, its what it represents is the problem. I can imagine knocking on a door of a dad or mom that lost their son in Iraq or during 911 no finding this kind of costume being funny at all.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

15th Oct, 2009 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Correct Politically Halloween

The most politically correct thing is the money to be made, so Halloween is not going anywhere. Out of all the money seasons, do you know more money is made with Halloween than any other? I'm sure you thought it was Christmas, but it isn't, seems like spending money on decorations, costumes and candy bring up quite a bill.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2011 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Name: Kate

Comments: If you know the roots of Halloween, it is religious based, and I don't think it should be in the school system.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Oct, 2012 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Halloween Politically Correct - Page 3

I'm a firm believer that we should be able to express ourselves but there are just some things that are way over the top and that is one of them. Our boys fought and died keeping those terrorists away from our shore.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 10 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1%

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2015 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Halloween Politically Correct Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

NAACP asks Utah man to remove hangman Halloween decoration

A Utah man says he won't take down a hangman decoration that's part of his annual Halloween display, despite a complaint from the NAACP that the decoration simulates the lynching of African-Americans. Ref. Source 9f

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Halloween Politically Correct

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,