What About Skateboarding?

What Skateboarding - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Feb, 2007 - 9:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th Oct, 2006 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

I love skateboarding, I like all that tricks you can do, I like it because you are alone, you do what you want and where you want, you are free, there are no rules thats say do that or do this.
What do you think about skateboarding and why ?

Sponsored Links:
28th Oct, 2006 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Skateboarding What

I believe Skateboarding falls under the banner of 'X' games and many do not regard it as a typical sport, but I for one must admit that it does take exceptional talent, skill and dexterity in order to maneuver a Skateboard to the level of competition.

30th Oct, 2006 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

What About Skateboarding? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

A lot of people in my country thinks that skateboarding is for kids, but thats not true. Love for this sport often starts when you are kid. When you train a lot you can do more tricks, you grow up and love for skateboarding never leaves you, when you are adult, you can do insane tricks (if you trained a lot) and even earn money from skateboarding. My level of skateboarding is low, but it's a young sport here in Lithuania, and I am one of firsts.

30th Oct, 2006 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Skateboarding What

I take it that you are very passionate about Skateboarding, what tricks can you do?

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2006 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Skateboarding What

Well Skateboarding is certainly no Game is a Sport there is a difference, and its "X" means Extreme which means you can get really really hurt doing it.

Skatebording has earn its place as a competitive sport and there are many crossover atheletes who Skate, Surf and Snowboard.

Its Certainly has some ways to go as for Propularity in the sports world compared to the big boys but it has certainly made its mark and is here to stay for a while at least!

13th Feb, 2007 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Growing up in the country I never got to skateboard but now I am in the city and I am to scared to try. Realization of mortality is why.

Any one who thinks it is not a sport should jump on one and hit a 45 degree slope and see if they make it.

Hats of to you Trini808 I know you have put in lots of effort to master a board. As far as it being for kids from what I have seen it can be very expensive, once you get into a high tech skateboard. Even a decent board seems to run into the $200.00 range.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: What About Skateboarding?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,