Maverick

Maverick - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Nov, 2006 - 7:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th Nov, 2006 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Maverick

Maverick

If you like Westerns with a comic twist then you will definitely like this film. The stunts and backdrops all seem to be similar to something Jackie Chan would do, but this time it is Mel Gibson doing the punching.

Bret Maverick, needing money for a poker tournament, faces various comic mishaps and challenges, including a charming woman thief.
Read More: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110478/

Rate: 3 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=
Sponsored Links:
13th Nov, 2006 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Maverick

Ah, I loved this movie. It was fun, fast-moving, with lots of action, and a good dose of comedy. Two men (James Garner and Mel Gibson) who do tremendous jobs as comedic actors.

It has been a few years since I saw the movie, but I would still give it a good rating.

1 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

13th Nov, 2006 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Maverick Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I did think that they made Maverick a bit superhuman, but then again it was all just one big joke really.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2006 - 7:05am / Post ID: #

Maverick
A Friend

Maverick

This movie was good because you could take the whole family to see it. I saw this with my parents and loved it. I thought it was funny and loved the fact that James Garner was in it as Maverick dad, hysterical!

starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p></div>

</div><div style=

> TOPIC: Maverick

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,