Trini808 Introduction

Trini808 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Oct, 2006 - 11:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Caribbean Issues
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2006 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Trini808 Introduction
A Friend

Trini808 Introduction

One that was close to you hear and truly inspired you to become the person you are today.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Intro title changed.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2006 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Trini

Welcome Friend

Thanks for taking the time to register. If you have read our Rules and Constructive Posting Policy then you will know how we do things around here, but if you have not, then please take the time to do so now --> Posting Policy. To help everyone get to know you better you may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link.

Here are some other links that may help you get started:
See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2006 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Trini808 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I am not sure what the purpose of your message is, but I will ask that you introduce yourself, that is the purpose of this Thread, to let us know a bit about yourself and what you hope to find in this Community.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2006 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Trini808 Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Trini

I hate the Fact that I was forced into Introducing myself, Don't mean to be rude but, I am a true rebel and a bit Introverted sometimes!

Thanks, I'm Bobby, Trini Raised in New York... This seems like an Interesting site, think I might just stay a while, what you think JB, how things?

B-

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2006 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Trini

Welcome. Introductions help us to base what a Member wishes to get out of the Community, and thus we can better direct them to the correct Boards or features. For instance... you may wish to update your flag if you were born in Trinidad as it represents your country of birth. You may then like to check the Trinidad & Tobago Board for related Threads.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2006 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Trini808 Introduction
A Friend

Trini808 Introduction

Thanks JB, but what I would love to do is upload my own avitar, now, I did read your FAQs and it instructed me to purchase the option to Upload it. Am I on the right path? I did browse to the Buy items page didn't see one for Upload Avitar, can you help?

Actually JB, I'm good, on my way to earning 30 big ones before anyone can see me. Thanks dude sorry about the confusion.

Thanks,
Bobby

Reconcile Edited: Trini808 on 30th Oct, 2006 - 11:08pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2006 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Trini808 Introduction

Yes, when you have 30 FP you can purchase the feature to upload your Avatar or you can Upgrade and we do it for you.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2006 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Trini808 Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Your last post (Da' School Bus) was deleted for not being constructive, based on one or more of the following:

1. Stay on the topic, see our Constructive Posting Policy
2. Ensure that you use good English, no slang, proper spelling, uppercase letters where necessary, etc.
3. Do not post just off topic messages or lengthy quotes.
4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count, but also add worthwhile replies that are related to the Topic.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Trini808 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,