Church Releases New Administrative Handbook

Church Releases Administrative Handbook - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 19th Feb, 2011 - 5:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th Nov, 2010 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Church Releases New Administrative Handbook

They will issue a new administrative handbook of instructions to church leaders in a worldwide leadership training meeting tomorrow. I found interesting that BOTH handbooks will be available online for anyone to see:

international QUOTE
The handbook includes two volumes, one of which will be provided to hundreds of thousands of men and women who shoulder significant responsibilities in administering local Church programs and congregations. It contains the vast majority of revisions and will be posted online Saturday at lds.org, the Church's website for members, where anyone can view it. Complete video of the worldwide leadership training broadcast will also be posted online late Saturday evening, Mountain Time.

The other volume of the handbook, which contains relatively few changes, will be used primarily by bishops and stake presidents (leaders who oversee the work of several bishops).  It will also be placed on the Church's website with other resources specifically used only by these leaders.

Sponsored Links:
19th Feb, 2011 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Handbook Administrative Releases Church

I'm really confused.

During a worldwide leadership training on February 12, 2011 I heard Elder Oaks referring to the New Handbook of Instructions as "doctrinal". He said exactly "The handbook is doctrinal". However, in the first session it was specifically stated that the CHI isn't "doctrine". I am super confused you know what am I saying? So what's the difference between being doctrinal and being doctrine?

Source 7

> TOPIC: Church Releases New Administrative Handbook

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,