The Women Of Charles Manson

The Women Charles Manson - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Aug, 2009 - 12:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  The Women Charles Manson Video - Why would any woman want to be with a man like Charles Manson?
31st Oct, 2006 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

This is an 8 minute clip into The Women Of Charles Manson, women who wanted to kill for him. What do you think of this nonsense?

The Women Of Charles Manson (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2006 - 10:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Manson Charles Women The

How ludicrous is this? It sounds like they are blaming drugs, Charles Manson, and anyone else but themselves. But it was in the trial that they weren't told to kill anyone but that they were encouraged to do anything they wanted, even if that was murder. To me, it shows that they did just that, they did what they wanted. They weren't old enough to make those kinds of decisions, but they sure well knew murder was wrong. They need to look back at themselves if they want to find out what went wrong. Figure out why they made that choice for themselves. No one forced them to kill, they wanted to.

10th Nov, 2006 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

The Women Of Charles Manson History & Civil Business Politics

The embedded video is the first part of five or six videos that make up a documentary about the Manson Women and their recant of the events. The other videos can be added here if anyone is interested.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2009 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Manson Charles Women The

Released

Manson Family Member 'Squeaky' Fromme Released From Prison, ABC News Has Learned [9:54 a.m. ET]

14th Aug, 2009 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Manson Charles Women The

Those girls were mean. I mean you have like the people who murder to get something or revenge, but these murder and laughed about it. I thought they'd never be released.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2009 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I feel sorry that she was released. They all should have been put to death as their original sentence was the death penalty. Now to have one of these cold blooded killers on the loose again makes no sense. I wonder how long it will be before she kills again?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Aug, 2009 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

The Women Charles Manson

What about Charles Manson is he getting out? I mean if they're releasing the girls doesn't that mean they'll release him too?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

21st Aug, 2009 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

The Women Charles Manson Politics Business Civil & History

Surely there would be an up-roar if Charles Manson was released. Gosh, this is sickening. I can't believe there are people out there like this. Those women would have killed regardless of Charles Manson or not. They're just twisted people.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Women Of Charles Manson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,