Study Hard Or You'll Be In Iraq

Study Hard You' Ll Iraq - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2006 - 12:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
If you end up in Iraq it is because you never studied hard?
Study Hard Or You'll Be In Iraq Related Information to Study Hard Or You'll Be In Iraq
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2006 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

BUSH ON KERRY REMARK: U.S. TROOPS ARE 'PLENTY SMART'

President Bush joined GOP lawmakers Tuesday in blasting Sen. John Kerry for telling a group of college students they could either work hard in school or "get stuck in Iraq."

Ref. Read more...

VIDEO of these events can be seen here: https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....pic=20880&st=24

Study Hard Or You'll Be In Iraq (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
1st Nov, 2006 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Iraq In Youll Hard Study

The news this morning is that Kerry is going to stop "helping" those running for office and return to Washington. My guess is that he was asked to stop helping and please just disappear. I certainly wouldn't want his help, even if I was running for dog catcher. undecided.gif

1st Nov, 2006 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Study Hard Or You'll Be In Iraq UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I do not think he meant any harm...you know those type of sick jokes that you hear around election time but it was tasteless. He knows better than that.

1st Nov, 2006 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Iraq In Youll Hard Study

Well, here is another politician that puts a foot in his mouth:

Sen. John Kerry issues a statement saying: "I personally apologize to any service member, family member, or American who was offended" by comments he made about being "stuck in Iraq."
Ref. CNN

Indirectly, he was basically saying that if you end up in iraq it is because you weren't educated.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2006 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Iraq In Youll Hard Study

Yes, I wouldn't want help from him, he has definalty put his foot in his mouth, it really does hurt the democrats. I really don't think his intentions were as misguided as suggested. He was being realistic though, but definatley not Politicallly correct!

2nd Nov, 2006 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

He was being realistic though, but definatley not Politicallly correct!

In what way he was being realistic? Are you saying in few words that those soldiers in Iraq are not educated?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Nov, 2006 - 9:42am / Post ID: #

Study Hard You'll In Iraq

Pardon me! John Kerry realistic? John Kerry is well known for saying whatever he thinks will get him the most political gain at that moment. I read the preceding posts and knew if I argued John Kerry's stupidity of the moment, all I would get would be more argument, so I did some research. I went to Google and typed in, "John Kerry speeches" and received 5,000,000 hits! His ignorance, stupidity, and convenient changes of mind are not hard to find. Any American that would swallow such garbage as this doesn't think much of the way American boys are raised, or what we are taught is right and wrong. All quotes are from John Kerry speeches.
Quote=Kerry

They told stories that at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country.

Bob Dole made it very clear that Kerry is an idiot out for political gain in the most twisted way imaginable.
Quote=Bob Dole

"One day he"'s saying that we were shooting civilians, cutting off their ears, cutting off their heads, throwing away his medals or his ribbons,"" Dole said. ""The next day he"'s standing there, ""I want to be president because I""m a Vietnam veteran.

And the result of Kerry's mouthing off was told by a Mr. Galanti. Try to imagine what Mr. Galanti thought about John Kerry while he (Galanti) was being tortured.
According to the Times,
"during torture sessions, [Galanti] said, his captors cited the (Kerry) antiwar speeches as 'an example of why we should cross over to [their] side.'"

Here is another brilliant Kerry story I had forgotten about. Our selective memory is the reason I went back looking at Kerry's speeches. We forget and the argument becomes whether Kerry's last stupidity was a joke.
Quote=Kerry
One of the strangest episodes of the 2004 election was John Kerry's insistence that he had gone on a covert mission to Cambodia in 1968 or 1969. At one point he showed a reporter a moldy old lucky hat, squirreled away in a secret compartment of his briefcase, which he said was given to him by a CIA agent on the (one of the?) mission(s?). But he kept changing the facts of the story; at one point he just went near the Cambodian border, it wasn't at Christmas, there were three or four trips, etc., etc. Much of the story began to sound like a politically convenient fabrication, and the constant revisions and defensiveness about the details undermined Kerry's credibility for many voters""especially vis-a-vis the accusations of the Swift Vets for Truth

And now we come to the present war, which he voted for before he voted against it. As you can readily tell he was for going to Iraq.
Quote=Kerry
Why did Saddam Hussein not account for all of the weapons of mass destruction which UNSCOM identified?

Here is another brilliant statement he made before he decided President Bush was wrong.
Quote=Kerry
When I vote to give the President of the United States the authority to use force, if necessary, to disarm Saddam Hussein, it is because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a threat, and a grave threat, to our security and that of our allies in the Persian Gulf region.

In another speech he is full of bravado and pride in our troops.
Quote=Kerry
"The path we have chosen is full of hazards, as all paths are... The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission."

But then, once again, Kerry changes his mind. It's now cut-n-run time and he starts undermining our troops.
Quote=Kerry
"It's not enough to argue with the logistics or to argue about the details. ... It is essential to acknowledge that the war itself was a mistake. ... It was wrong, and I was wrong to vote for that Iraqi war resolution."

And here is one of his more subtle twists. Think about it for a moment.
Quote=Kerry
Who would feel more secure if they knew that we weren't spending any tax dollars on Iraqi firehouses?

Now you know Mr. Kerry better. Do you really think for a moment he was making a joke, or demeaning the troops as he has so many times before? Thank goodness the man has finally burned his last bridge. I doubt he could get elected dog catcher anywhere except in his home state.

3rd Nov, 2006 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Study Hard You'll In Iraq Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

People are having fun with this!

Take a look at what some folks from Minnesota (who are currently in Iraq) had to say about it.
https://detailedrecruiter.blogspot.com/2006/11/irak.html

And, see what a military recruiter had to say.
https://recruitingtirade.blogspot.com/2006/...illblogers.html

We don't need to belabor the point. Kerry is an idiot. He proves it himself, all the time.

Just stand back and enjoy the show!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Study Hard Or You'll Be In Iraq

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,