Dumped Letters To God

Dumped Letters God - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 9th Nov, 2006 - 8:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Maybe I can sell it on Ebay?
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2006 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dumped Letters To God

DUMPED LETTERS TO GOD TO BE DONATED TO CHURCH

A man who found 300 letters to God floating in the Atlantic Ocean said Friday he will donate them to a church instead of selling them on eBay following protests from religious people.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/US/11/07/unanswere...reut/index.html

Sponsored Links:
9th Nov, 2006 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

God Letters Dumped

I don't know what I would do with these letters if I had found them, but really, would most people immediately think of selling them on ebay?
It's very sad to think that the answer to that would probably be yes. Private and confidential letters should remain private, and I feel that the best place for them would be under lock and key within a church, especially as people have written confessions for all types of things that if found out, could potentially destroy their lives.

9th Nov, 2006 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Dumped Letters To God Beliefs Religious General

I think the first thing I would do is try to find an owner, selling it for money is as base as you can get. If I could not find an owner I would probably burn them to keep the confidentiality of it all. If someone is writing to God, then they are writing their innermost thoughts and feelings, it is not meant for public exposure.

> TOPIC: Dumped Letters To God

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,