Recall Of Acetaminophen

Recall Acetaminophen - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Mar, 2018 - 1:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2006 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Recall Of Acetaminophen

Recall of Acetaminophen

Check your medicine cabinet: Millions of bottles of the widely used pain reliever acetaminophen - some sold as long as three years ago - are being recalled because they may contain metal fragments.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061109/ap_on_he_me/drug_warning

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2006 - 5:37am / Post ID: #

Recall Of Acetaminophen
A Friend

Acetaminophen Recall

I am wondering if this is also true for products containing acetaminophen? I have been using Exedrin Migraine for a couple years now and it contains this drug. I don't have any bottles of just acetaminophen, but I do have products that contain it. Its rather frightening that they didn't see this problem for so many years.

14th Nov, 2006 - 9:15am / Post ID: #

Recall Of Acetaminophen Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

It sounds like it is any acetaminophin produced by Perrigo could be contaminated, but that the contaminated batches were focuse on a few specific generic brands.

The thing that concerns me is the amount of recall issues that this company has had... It is one thing to get caught by your suppliers giving you bad stuff once, but several times suggests a problem with their procedures. The article never stated if the amount of foreign material in the capsules was above any legal limit. This would be nice to know, as it is really amazing was IS allowed in the things we eat and drink.

Rather off topic, but...
For those with a strong stomach, read what things are allowed in candy by the FDA. That Snickers bar is a bit closer to eating insects on Fear Factor than you might think!

If Perrigo broke a law with the amount of foreign particles in their product, I would like to see a fine delivered to this company. However, bad press like this probably more than makes up for it!

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Acetaminophen Recall

Acetaminophen may help reduce postoperative shivering. Administering acetaminophen, such as Tylenol, during surgery may reduce the incidence of postoperative shivering, suggests a new study. Source 5d.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2018 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Acetaminophen Recall

Trends in pain medication use. A new study reveals that acetaminophen use and over-dosing rise in cold/flu season in the United States, primarily due to increased use of over-the-counter combination medications treating upper respiratory symptoms. Another study reports that acetaminophen is the most commonly used analgesic in France, with more high-dose tablets being consumed in recent years. Source 6d.

> TOPIC: Recall Of Acetaminophen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,