Malpractico Introduction

Malpractico Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Nov, 2006 - 5:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2006 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Malpractico Introduction
A Friend

Malpractico Introduction

Hi,
I am really interested in partaking in some good, character driven roleplaying... something I've haven't been able to do for some time, due to my friend's schedules and such. I'm interested in playing the Super Hero one specifically. I have alot of ideas and need an outlet for it. Hopefully I can find a game somewhere in here. Thank you.

Malpractico

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2006 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Malpractico

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2006 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Malpractico Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. Super Hero RPG has not been developed here, because most seem to be interested in Medieval RPG, or Cozyville or Plugged. However, if you wish to GM games there and bring your friends to play I will most definitely help you. If you have questions or suggestions you can state them within this Thread. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2006 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Malpractico Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Malpractico

Thank you very much. I'm kind of giddy about getting started. I am glad there are institutions which allow people to apply their creativity publicly without worrying about other people's time schedules and such. Thanks again.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2006 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Malpractico

There are many options here. Some of the RPGs do not require the GM's intervention. We recently opened up Plugged RPG which is control panel based and you can try to qualify your character. You can also tackle the Arcade and see how far you can reach. You can create an online Pet and battle with him/her. There are many opportunities - see the RPG Stuff page, I am in the process of making most all of those RPGs free, so you can ignore the Upgrade requirements. If you need help just ask here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2006 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Malpractico Introduction

Hi Malpractico, welcome aboard. I hope you have a great time in our community. Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions. All the best.
LDS smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Malpractico Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,