The New World Order

The World Order - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 20th Nov, 2007 - 2:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Politics and Satan given in Prophecy by W. Cleon Skousen
12th Nov, 2006 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

The New World Order

The New World Order

Politics and Satan given in Prophecy by W. Cleon Skousen - he talks about how Satan is working through world governments to form key dictators that follow Satan himself. He uses the statement "my prophecy" and does claim to know how the future sits... listen to the three parts:

Part I

Part II

Part III

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2006 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

The New World Order
A Friend

Order World The

This is amazing, the historical information he mentioned I have never even heard.

Reconcile Edited: Zelph on 22nd Nov, 2006 - 6:30pm

19th Nov, 2007 - 8:16am / Post ID: #

The New World Order Studies Doctrine Mormon

I tried to go to the video and it says it is no longer available. Do you know if this information is available in book or talks he gave?

19th Nov, 2007 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Order World The

Unfortunately it seems that they were removed. This is the only one I saw available:

20th Nov, 2007 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Order World The

Dr. Skousen Speaks of Secret Combinations seeking to overthrow the freedom of all nations, lands and countries, exposing David Rockefeller and the betrayal of Cheng Ki Shek of China. The undermining of Senator Taft on the Republican ticket is also spoken of in this valuable recording. Latter-day Saint Gentiles warned of God's wrath upon them if they are seduced to upholding and building up the wicked murderous secret combination which seeks to overthrow the Freedom of all nations, lands and countries. (Ether 8:18-25.)

> TOPIC: The New World Order

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,