John McCain - Page 17 of 20

KN, Yes, I agree with you regarding his medical - Page 17 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Jul, 2017 - 5:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
John Mccain
USA As President of the United States of America
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2017 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

John McCain - Page 17

Sen. John McCain undergoes surgery for blood clot above eye. U.S. Sen. John McCain on Friday underwent a "Minimally invasive" medical procedure in Phoenix to remove a blood clot from above his left eye. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2017 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

John McCain
A Friend

McCain John

Good luck Senator McCain. We don't agree on everything, but no one does. He seems like an honorable man, albeit with a heck of a temper. I hope it all goes well for him.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

John McCain History & Civil Business Politics

Could blood clot explain McCain's garbled questions to Comey? A tissue pathology report could shed light on the gravity of Sen. John McCain's medical condition as he recovers from a craniotomy. Source 4t.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

John McCain
A Friend

Page 17 McCain John

Oh, I didn't realize this was as serious as it sounds here. I hope he recovers speedily and completely.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

McCain John

Sen. John McCain diagnosed with brain tumor after recent surgery. Doctors say Arizona Sen. John McCain has a brain tumor associated with a blood clot that was removed last week. Source 4t.

20th Jul, 2017 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

John McCain

A brain tumor is not something you recover from 100%. This might be the end of his political career which would be a big loss because he was one of the few stabilizing voices in the GOP.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

John McCain
A Friend

John McCain - Page 17

While I am sorry that he has brain cancer I do not feel sorry for him that he is getting the best medical care that our tax dollars are paying for. While he is a great person and outspoken person there are others who are suffering from brain cancer that do not have access to the care he will receive just because he is a senator. I hope the best for him as a person.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

John McCain
A Friend

John McCain Politics Business Civil & History - Page 17

KN,

Yes, I agree with you regarding his medical care, although I am sorry he has this horrible disease. That said, I'm sorry for almost anyone that gets this horrible disease. Almost because there are some bad people that I wouldn't feel sorry for in the least if they got this.

As far as a stabilizing force in the GOP goes, I don't think that is true. He is known as a maverick who does his own thing. That is the exact opposite of a stabilizing force. That said, I think what he does is needed and his brand of being a maverick is important.

+  « First of 20 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 

> TOPIC: John McCain

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,