John McCain - Page 19 of 20

It is nice to see him up and moving about - Page 19 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Dec, 2017 - 5:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 
John Mccain
USA As President of the United States of America
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2017 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

John McCain - Page 19

Sen. John McCain: Doctors gave me 'poor prognosis' on cancer fight. Sen. John McCain gave new insight into his grim struggle with an aggressive form of brain cancer in an interview on CBS's 60 Minutes. Source 7l.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2017 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

John McCain
A Friend

McCain John

I have disagreed with Sen. McCain on a number of issue and agreed on a number of other issues. This, as he said, we agree on, service to the country. He's facing this like the warrior he is. He's in my prayers.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2017 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

John McCain
A Friend

John McCain History & Civil Business Politics

I feel that if his prognosis is that bad then he should step down from his position and let some one else do his job. While I feel sorry that he has to go through this I also am one that feels that his time would be better spent in retirement. He is getting the best care in the world thanks to their top notch tax payed health care it is time for him to go.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

John McCain
A Friend

Page 19 McCain John

I agree with you regarding him stepping down. Especially since this tumor is in his brain, there is no telling what that, coupled with the chemo and radiation treatments, are doing to his judgement.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

McCain John

John McCain mocks Donald Trump’s deferment ‘bone spurs’ (Without naming him). Sen. John McCain doesn’t have to speak Donald Trump’s name to excoriate him. Source 6f.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

John McCain
A Friend

John McCain

The more this guy opens his mouth the more I lose respect for him. He needs to step down and take care of himself instead of making a mockery of himself and others.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 7:23am / Post ID: #

John McCain - Page 19

Sen. John McCain is heading home to Arizona to continue recovering from the side effects of chemotherapy for a brain tumor and will not be in Washington for the tax vote this week, two sources close to McCain confirmed to CNN.

McCain is unlikely to return to Washington this year, one of the sources said. But his ability to get on a plane to Arizona was a "Good sign," a source said. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

John McCain
A Friend

John McCain Politics Business Civil & History - Page 19

It is nice to see him up and moving about while thinking of his health. I think he needs to step down from Congress and retire. He has served well but it is time to hang p the hat.

+  « First of 20 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 

> TOPIC: John McCain

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,