Cellular Towers Kill

Cellular Towers Kill - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Oct, 2009 - 12:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion.
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2009 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Cellular Towers Kill

Cellular Towers Kill

Is it true that Cellular Towers radiate very harmful radioactive waves that can kill?

Political Controversy

Sponsored Links:
28th Sep, 2009 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Kill Towers Cellular

I researched this before for another site. There are arguments for and against. In places where people worked around sites like this they complained of having headaches, but unless it is controlled environment you can't say that other factors might not be part of the cause.

28th Sep, 2009 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Cellular Towers Kill Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Radio emissions and Electrical emissions have for long been looked at as a health risk. To date I have not found a true answer as I find all stats are skewed depending on who is doing the research.

I will answer this as I do for all my customers:

Are you sitting at home near this creature worrying over it? If so move as that level of stress is a proven cancer and stroke contributer.

I personally believe they are contributer as are many things after all they are radiation even if low very low level.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2009 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Cellular Towers Kill
A Friend

Kill Towers Cellular

I find it interesting that while many believe that yes they can cause harm to you they still use the device. Does that mean that most are secretly trying to kill themselves?

30th Sep, 2009 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Kill Towers Cellular

You do make a great point though Kntoran that can be applied to eating bad foods, smoking, going to war, racing cars. I think we have a piece in our mind that allows us to blind the long term consequence to our conscience which might be a good thing.

I also strongly believe our body can take and handle many thing is small doses even for a long term. So if you do not live on you phone or make a house out of transformers you are likely to be fine unless something else weakens your immunity then these items might be able to overtake your immune system and let cancer set in.

So just ensure you do not over wash your hands and you eat some nice clean dirt daily. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2009 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Cellular Towers Kill
A Friend

Cellular Towers Kill

I think that those who live close to a substation or those who live close to high power electrical lines are more at risk than people who live close to a cell tower or regularly use a cell phone.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Oct, 2009 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

Cellular Towers Kill

I think a factor that needs to be looked at in either case is age. In developmental years I think the cell phone or a cordless phone set is a bigger concern then as an adult. I agree the exposure from EMF in a urban setting is much higher then from the cell tower.

Not sure in the States but here we have set backs on the high voltage transmission lines that reduce the EMF lower then the what is seen by the resident near a pad mount transformer with under ground secondaries running to the house.

With EMF the field density exponentially decreases with distance. That is a hairdryer has 10000 milliguass at the motor surface but a few inches away it is 30. I would think the cell towers work the same way but I do not know.

I am picturing 30 phone in a circles sending circles to it thus the density of signals would be higher at the tower and at the handset which is next to your head.(The real concern for youths who live on the phone.)

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2009 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Cellular Towers Kill
A Friend

Cellular Towers Kill Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I guess this is something that needs more research to know just how many cell phones that are on a current tower is needed to make them dangerous to the public.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Cellular Towers Kill

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,