Harrier Introduction

Harrier Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Nov, 2006 - 5:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2006 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Harrier Introduction
A Friend

Harrier Introduction

Well, I'm Harrier and I have a deep interest in all history and have only recently began playing Rpgs. However I find texed based games more fun and absorbing so here I am biggrin.gif As for me I'm college educated but haven't gained my degree, yet.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2006 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Harrier

Welcome to the Forum, Harrier! We're glad to have you join us. Please do explore the boards and join in the discussions that interest you.

As for the RPGs, please visit the RPG pages, which will tell you all you need to know about the great RPG scenarios we have here.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: Harrier Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,