Food Network

Food Network - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Jun, 2008 - 5:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2006 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Food Network

Food Network

How do you rate Food Network viewing? Consider the types of shows, repeats, up time, accessibility, number of ads between shows, picture / sound clarity, etc.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jul, 2007 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Network Food

I never used to watch the Food Network until my spouse urged me to do so recently. I must say as strange as it may sound, it is very addictive. The competition is so fierce with so many competent chefs explaining their favourite recipes to the viewers. It is so nice to see a clean, spacious and well organized kitchen. But the best part of the show is, the way in which each chef makes the recipe look so easy. It even motivates you to try it! I have tried a few recipes and with great success too! I think that each chef has his/her own personal style. There are some chefs who work too quickly in the kitchen without explaining what they are doing. Whereas, there are other chefs who cheerfully and slowly walk you through the recipe and makes it look so simple. The advertisements are limited, the pictures are so clear that it makes you begin to salivate, when you see the food! The repeated shows are very frequent. I will rate the Food Network channel as two blue stars!

Reconcile Edited: Geenie on 13th Jul, 2007 - 7:46pm

9th Jun, 2008 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Food Network Sports & Fashion Music Movies

LDS_forever is obsessed with this channel, she watches it day and night and loses weight each day, I just do not understand it. Some of it is very interesting, I mostly like the spike blond guy who goes around test tasting various restaurants, it is good to know what is available and what I will probably never eat.

9th Jun, 2008 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Network Food

JB:

I mostly like the spike blond guy who goes around test tasting various restaurants.

Learn the names JB, he is Guy Fieri and he was the winner of the Food Network Star Competition some years ago.

My favorites shows are Every Day Italian with Giada De Laurentis, Paula's Homecooking with Paula Deen and 30 minutes meals with Rachael Ray. But I have many other favorite ones. The Food Network is truly addictive! tongue.gif

19th Jun, 2008 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Network Food

Ok here is my secret. My favourite Food Network programme is Dinner Impossible. His name, Chef Robert Irvine. He is very tall, handsome, has this wonderful english accent, big muscles and a little arrogant sometimes. Oh yeah! He cooks really well too! biggrin.gif What I truly enjoy about his show is, he is given the most impossible tasks: to cook with excellent ingredients or sometimes, with very little ingredients; the cook ware is limited and the kitchen is sometimes very small, primitive or the oven or stoves do not work properly. There is also a lot of pressure for him to make fantastic dishes in a short space of time, for a large number of people. Sometimes, they assign sous chefs or assistants to Chef Robert and these individuals have no experience in cooking. Yep, the plot thickens!

Yes, Chef Robert Irvine is every woman's fantasy. A good looking guy with huge muscles who can cook! Ladies, it does not get any better than that!

Rather off topic, but...
In case anyone was wondering, my hubby knows. He teases me about the show too!

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2008 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Food Network
A Friend

Food Network

Maybe I should watch this food network mow. I can perhaps learn some new recipe to try on my family. Then I will be a big muscular guy who can cook too. biggrin.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Food Network

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,