CrysGarcia Introduction

Crysgarcia Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Nov, 2006 - 9:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
USA LDS Doctrine, wife of Superme
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2006 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

CrysGarcia Introduction
A Friend

CrysGarcia Introduction

Hello, I am Crys!
I was baptized a member of this wonderful church on July 1st, 2005 and I have loved every second of it!
The learning process is truly a remarkable thing. Although I am a new member, I have devoted my time and efforts to learn as much as I can about the gospel, our ancestors, prior leaders of our church, and recently my studies have been more focused on how to be a better wife and mother. My husband and I are expecting our first little bundle of joy in April 2007 (not without trouble) and we are so excited. It's amazing what happens as soon as you are sealed in the temple! We definitely reaped the benefits and blessings almost immediately!
I am here to learn more about the gospel, leaders, and anything thing else that someone is willing to teach me (as long as it's honest).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2006 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Introduction CrysGarcia

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like RPGs then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land'

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2006 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

CrysGarcia Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi there! It's great to have you here. I am LDS_forever, sealed, a mom of two boys (6 and 4 months) I'm from Argentina but we live in the Caribbean. I have been a member of the Church for almost 20 years and the Gospel is just amazing. Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions, do not limit yourself to the LDS doctrine board, we have also a parenting board and many other interesting threads that you may want to participate in. Congratulations on your new baby! We have another member of the forum, her name is Dimavo and she is having her baby on December this year. All the best!
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2006 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

CrysGarcia Introduction
A Friend

Introduction CrysGarcia

I'm so glad you decided to join. I look forward to your posts, and all the wonderful things you have to bring to the discussions. I love you very much Crys. Again, welcome.
Your husband,
Superme cool.gif

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2006 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction CrysGarcia

Welcome, Crys. I see that Superme is your husband and that is great, because we do not have many couples here and we do not have any LDS couples willing to participate at the same time, so besides LDS_forever and myself you are the first. Enjoy!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2006 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

CrysGarcia Introduction

I love you very much Crys. Again, welcome.

Superme, you scared me for a moment. I thought: why is this guy saying I love you to a lady that just joined?! laugh.gif

It's great to have both of you here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2006 - 7:57am / Post ID: #

CrysGarcia Introduction
A Friend

CrysGarcia Introduction

Hey, thanks for the wonderful welcome, it was very kind of all of you. I wouldn't worry too much about Jerry, he tells EVERYONE that he loves them! It's really nothing new to me! (kidding)
Again, thanks for the welcome and I really look forward to the discussions... I have this eagerness to learn everything!

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2006 - 9:46am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

CrysGarcia Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Welcome to the Forum, CrysGarcia! We're glad to have you join us. I see you've already been finding your way around the boards -- that's great! And it helps to have your hubby advising you. Looking forward to your contributions around the Forum. Welcome, and Enjoy!

Roz

Okay, wait... if you are Crys Garcia, and your husband is Jerry... well, isn't that interesting smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: CrysGarcia Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,