Elix Introduction

Elix Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2007 - 1:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
LDS Doctrine
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2006 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Elix Introduction
A Friend

Elix Introduction

Well, I don't really know what to write, I wrote some of my info but it was deleted... Anyhow, I need Patience I Guess...

Well, I'd Like to Introduce Myself:

Elix, that is my name...

If My English does not Make any sense is because I'm currently in a Learning Process...

Alright... If you Have Any Doubt, Please Let Me Know

Interests:

Mormon Doctrine

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2006 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Introduction Elix

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like RPGs then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land'

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2006 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Elix Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome. Please make sure you read over our Constructive Posting Policy. We do not allow Teeny Bopper scribbles here, or in other words abbreviate words and slang. If you are having difficulty with English then I recommend our Spanish based forum at: https://foro.bordeglobal.net

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2006 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Elix

Hi Elix, welcome. I hope you have a great time in our community. Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions. Take Care,
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2006 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod

Introduction Elix

Hola, I notice you keep checking threads but not replying. wink.gif No seas timido, just jump into the discussions. We would love to hear your input in our many topics!
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2006 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Elix Introduction
A Friend

Elix Introduction

Ok, I am going to try, I am learning a lot from you people, but give me a few days, and I will participate more in the forum. Lo Prometo! smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2006 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod

Elix Introduction

Hi, I wanted to let you know we opened up the Spanish forum we used to have and we merged it to this one, there is a section for LDS doctrine in Spanish, check it out:

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=272

LDS section:

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=274

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2007 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod

Elix Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Elix, I had to erase your last post because you cannot post your e-mail address and ask certain members to contact you, even more for gospel-related questions. This is a discussion forum, if you are seriously interested in participating and have some questions, make a search before posting and see if there is a thread about your topic, if it does not, then start a new thread. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Elix Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,