Trinidad & Tobago Inflation At 10% - Page 4 of 25

JB: QUOTE I went into the grocery today... - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 31st Jan, 2008 - 2:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (25) »
High Inflation Economy, cost of living, high prices
18th Sep, 2007 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Inflation At 10% - Page 4

I heard the price of cheese hit the roof, does anyone know how high? sad.gif

What is going to take for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago to say "Enough is Enough!" and do a march against this non-sense? NEVER saw one here.

Sponsored Links:
18th Sep, 2007 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Inflation Tobago and Trinidad

At my visit to the grocery today Anchor cheese used to be TT$25.99, it is now $31.99 in one jump! This is not what gets me mad though, it is the fact that rather than stop buying Trinis will continue to buy it! This will also now affect the price of pizza.

8th Oct, 2007 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Inflation At 10% Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Recently, buying vegetables and fruits is like buying meat, the price is phenomenal. No longer can one think about eating healthy anymore, because eating healthy means losing all your money. The prices are so high now that I often spend more in the market than I do in the grocery and it is supposed to be the other way around!

8th Oct, 2007 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Inflation Tobago and Trinidad

I was now telling a partner if it get any higher then I go quit my job and start selling provisions because market people more rich than me.

26th Oct, 2007 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Inflation Tobago and Trinidad

I went into the grocery today... milk raised again! Just like I said... not by cents but by dollars. How long will this go on?

26th Oct, 2007 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Inflation At 10%

QUOTE (JB @ 25-Oct 07, 10:45 PM)
How long will this go on?

Oh, it will go on forever...wait as Christmas approaches, it will be madness. Did you ever hear of a protest/march to complain about food prices? I mean a serious one. Nope, people continue buying those products and the Government knows it and they will keep rising them, it is a mentality and is NOT going to change. It makes me literally sick, frustrated, angry, etc and cannot wait to get out of here!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Dec, 2007 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Inflation 10% - Page 4

Flour prices are going up so is the price for bread, can you imagine Christmas? I am very frustrated and concern as I do not know where are we going to end up.

On the heels of an increase in flour prices, the price of bread may soon follow suit.

There have been reports that consumers are already paying an increased price for bread.

Some report that they paid $8 for a loaf of Kiss Whole Wheat, which at the going retail price is $7.75. The bags, however, no longer had the price printed on it as had been the case for years. Supermarkets Association Vice President Harish Udharamaney said although Kiss officials have informed the association there is an impending increase, they have not given a specific date for the hike in prices.

This will be the third price increase from the company this year, each one occurring close to flour price hikes.

Customers though have paid a higher price for Kiss products as early as Wednesday.

31st Jan, 2008 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Inflation 10% Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

JB:

I went into the grocery today... milk raised again! Just like I said... not by cents but by dollars.

Yes, look at these prices Nestle Trinidad is going to raise again. The increase is significant by the dollars!

On January 25, the VAT exclusive wholesale price of Nestle full cream and White Lily full cream (one litre 12 pack) moved from $91 to $96.36. Svelty's one litre 12 pack skimmed milk moved from VAT exclusive $104.20 to $109.50 and Svelty's Fibre went from $110 to $114.50. Nestle's 48 tin pack of sweetened condensed milk, jumped from $340 to $385.15, a massive increase of $45.15. There were also increases in its baby food range from January 25. As of February 1, its 25 gramme coconut milk powder pack of ten will move from VAT exclusive $16.56 to $20.20, Flavor D"Pot Cock ten gramme 50 pack from $45.29 to $54 a difference of $8.71 and the 60 gramme 12 pack Chicken Noodle Soup goes up from $26 to $30.30...

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (25) »

> TOPIC: Trinidad & Tobago Inflation At 10%

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,