SHRain124 Introduction

Shrain124 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Nov, 2006 - 5:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2006 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

SHRain124 Introduction
A Friend

SHRain124 Introduction

Hello all!

First off, my "name" is Rain, and I have always aspired to play an online RPG as I am a big fan of other RPG's, Zelda being my first choice out of them all.

I am currently a junior at my high school and I am an aspiring Journalist. I am hoping to attend either Lyndon college in Vermont, or a college up in Maine that I can not currently think of what it is called. But that is all I have to say for now, I hope to be a help to all of you RPG players out there!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2006 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction SHRain

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Simply put meh friend... if ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2006 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

SHRain124 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi! Welcome aboard, I hope you have a great time in our community. Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions. In what branch of journalism you want to work? We have two Journalists in the site. One is Arvhic (he is from Australia, you will see most of his posts in the International News and Politics boards) and then myself, from Argentina but living in the Caribbean. It's good to have you here. wink.gif
All the best,
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2006 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction SHRain

Welcome to the Forum, Rain! We're glad you've joined us. Please do explore the boards and join in the discussions. Looking forward to your particpation here.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: SHRain124 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,