Johanneseras Introduction

Johanneseras Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Jan, 2007 - 5:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Spammer
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2006 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hi guys I will talk to you guys at a later stage. I am new with international discussions. will appreciate your help

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2006 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction Johanneseras

Hi Johanneseras,and welcome to the forum.
Thanks for taking the time to register, please let us know a bit more about yourself when you find the time.
There are plenty of topics of discussion for you to join in with, hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2006 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Johanneseras Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forum.

This is your introductory thread. Tell us a bit about yourself here, and ask questions that you cannot find answers to in the FAQ and help sections. Please ask your questions about the Bible in the appropriate board. In fact, I think you will find that we have discussed Adam, Eve, and the Garden of Eden quite a bit, already.

I hope that you will follow the rules, especially concerning constructive discussion.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2006 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Greetings, Johanne, and welcome to the Forum. Glad to have you join us here. We look forward to your participation.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2007 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Your last post was deleted for not being constructive, based on one or more of the following:

1. Stay on the topic, see our Constructive Posting Policy
2. Ensure that you use good English, no slang, proper spelling, uppercase letters where necessary, etc.
3. Do not post just off topic messages or lengthy quotes, only Bots may do this, Members must add input.
4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count, but also add worthwhile replies that are related to the Topic.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2007 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Honey, if you are going to try and spam then at least try to dot your 'I's and cross your 't's, otherwise you are just embarrassing yourself and South Africa.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2007 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,029
Flag Posts: 51,686
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.73 FP
Charm: 394

Attitude - you would think it would end there? This former user still sent me an Email offering me his findings about the Bible for free? I mean in all his learning of the Book you would think that he would at least have an ethical mind. rolleyes.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Johanneseras Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,