Russian Spy Games - Page 3 of 3

Truth behind photo revealed GAUNT, pale and - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Apr, 2017 - 3:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Top  Russian Spy Games Litvinenko assassination
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2013 - 8:57am / Post ID: #

Russian Spy Games
A Friend

Russian Spy Games - Page 3

After I had submitted my request to the Russian District Prosecutor's office on 10 of May, 2012 to launch an inquiry into dubious circumstances that followed a meeting of Putin and Miller, head of Russian Gazprom, in Kremlin with the former Prime Minister of Canada Chretien that took place on 05.07.2004 and was not reported in the press (at noon, Moscow time) I sent shortly several emails to a number of US- and UK-based mass media and posted a relevant article in a number of Russian-speaking forums (for ex. At [..], where you can read my other postings). Later that date Russian media reported that President Putin had called President Obama (Moscow has 8-hours of time difference with Washington) to inform President Obama that Mr. Putin would not visit Camp-David for G8 summit, that was scheduled for 16-17 of May, 2012. Mr. Medvedev visited G8 instead of Putin, apparently since he was not personally present at the above-mentioned meeting with Chretien (that was followed by the dubious purchase of big block of Yukos shares by my previous employer just two days after that meeting in Kremlin) and might have declined to answer any potential question from the media on that excuse once he had arrived in the US for the summit.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Linking to external sites or referencing them for the sake of "Look at this" is not allowed here and is considered a form of spamming. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2016 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Games Spy Russian

Inquiry: Putin 'probably' ordered murder of ex-spy

President Vladimir Putin "Probably" approved the killing of former Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko, according to the findings of a public British inquiry into his death that was published Thursday. Ref. Source 3g.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Russian Spy Games History & Civil Business Politics

Truth behind photo revealed

GAUNT, pale and hours from death, this iconic photo shocked the world. Now the true story behind it has been revealed for the first time. Ref. Source 5d.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Russian Spy Games

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,