Russian Spy Games - Page 2 of 3

Re.: reason for a conspiracy behind Mr. Litvinenko's - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Mar, 2013 - 11:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Top  Russian Spy Games Litvinenko assassination
Post Date: 22nd May, 2007 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Russian Spy Games - Page 2

Andrei Lugovoy

Ex-KGB agent Andrei Lugovoy to be charged with the murder of poisoned former Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko - Crown Prosecution Service.
Ref. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st May, 2007 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Games Spy Russian

Andrei Lugovoi

Andrei Lugovoi, the Russian man accused of killing Alexander Litvinenko, says British secret services tried to recruit him.
Ref. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2007 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Russian Spy Games History & Civil Business Politics

The Games Continue...

The UK is to expel four Russian diplomats in protest over Moscow's refusal to extradite Litvinenko murder suspect Andrei Lugovoi.
Ref. BBC

19th Jul, 2007 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Games Spy Russian

Is anyone surprised? It is obvious that Russia always puts up a 'tit for tat' resolution in all its affairs:

QUOTE (BBC)
Russia is to expel four British diplomats, after the UK expelled four Russian diplomats, in the row over the murder of Alexander Litvinenko.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2007 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Games Spy Russian

Justice demand for Politkovskaya

Celebrities and dignitaries sign a letter in The Times seeking justice for slain Russia journalist Anna Politkovskaya.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7031196.stm

10th Dec, 2007 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Russian Spy Games

To this day Russia said they would be conducting their own investigation and of course nothing has happened. Questions remain:

1. Is what he said about Putin giving orders to assassinate businessmen who did not conform true?

2. Was he murdered to bring down Putin and make him look like he ordered the killing. Or was it actually Putin's orders to terminate him?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2012 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Russian Spy Games - Page 2

Litvinenko worked for 'MI6 and gave Spain intel on Russian Mafia' - widow's lawyer:

Former FSB officer Aleksandr Litvinenko, who died in London of polonium poisoning in 2006, worked for the British foreign intelligence service as well aiding Spain in their fight against the Russian mafia, the UK inquest revealed Thursday. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2013 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

Russian Spy Games
A Friend

Russian Spy Games Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Re.: reason for a conspiracy behind Mr. Litvinenko's assassination

I think that neither Russian, nor British authorities are prepared to make the public become aware of the TRUE story behind Mr. Litvinenko's assassination.
I am certain that Mr. Litvinenko, who was employed by MI6, was instructed to act as a liaison officer between MI6 and Russian intelligence after my allegations against Russian authorities had been presented to the District Court of Columbia in July 2006. I am a former witness in a legal lawsuit that was launched in Washington, D.C. In 2005 by a group of US-based minority shareholders of Russian company YUKOS against the Russian Federation, Gazprom, Rosneft and a number of top Russian government officials.
Equally, I am certain that Gazprom and Russian President Putin financed election campaign of Tony Blair of 2005 in exchange for an arrangement that Mr. Tony Blair would guarantee his government's support for a sale of British Centrica after he had been elected.
Apparently, both British and Russian authorities were afraid that I might have had any documents related to their secret arrangement (since I was a key coordinator at Gazprombank of all major transactions that involved securities and held the position of Head of fixed income and equity trading Department of the Treasury). I have reasons to be certain that Mr. Litvinenko's visit to Israel several weeks prior to his assassination, where he met with Mr. Nevzlin, Russian oil tycoon, was related to my case. Mr. Nevzlin was main shareholder of GML who had previously fled from Russia. GML was the company that paid all legal fees on behalf of the group of US-based minority shareholders of Yukos. Apparently, British authorities instructed Mr. Litvinenko to persuade Mr. Nevzlin that I was prepared to reach some arrangement with the Russians. British authorities decided it was worth consulting Mr. Nevzlin and secure his hands-off attitude to my assassination if not a direct cooperation. After his arrival from Israel, Mr. Litvinenko received a payment from an unidentified oil company and visited the office of an unidentified security company in London that sent several agents on a "business trip" shortly after his visit.. I lived then in Darwen, Lancashire as asylum-seeker. I have reasons to be certain that I had experienced some similar dire circumstances (involving tea and 'strange" pneumonia) precisely around the time of Mr. Litvinenko's alleged poisoning with polonium. At that time I resided in a small town in Lancashire as an asylum seeker.
Since Tony Blair was under severe criticism on war in Iraq and domestic issues he apparently decided not to risk an inevitable opposition at Parliament and in mass media on a potential sale of a key national asset to Russian Gazprom. I think, he decided to back off from the deal with the Russians and to return cash using loans from four British businessmen ("cash-for-honours") who were, obviously, kept unaware of the scheme. But Putin and Gazprom were not prepared to accept that. So facing the inevitable prospect of British economic interests in Russia to be damaged by Russian authorities, British authorities apparently developed their own plan.
British intelligence was well aware that Lugovoi and Kovtun, who were Russian agents involved in the plot against me, would not be able to produce a reasonable explanation for their visits to the UK unless Russian authorities were prepared to reveal that I had been the target of the combined operation. Apparently the plot to assassinate Mr. Litvinenko and instigate negative publicity on that crime was designed to counter-balance any potential damage to British interests in Russia and any potential revelations to the secret arrangement between Tony Blair and Putin. My assassination was planned to be 'silent" while I resided in Lancashire and was still waiting for a decision by HO regarding my asylum case. Although I managed to survive, my request for asylum was refused in 2007 and I was forced to return back to Russia.
Apparently, when British intelligence decided that my days were over, they poisoned Mr. Litvinenko (but not with polonium) to bring him to the hospital where he could have been easily 'treated". I am certain that he was poisoned by polonium (in case polonium had been used indeed) not at the Bar but at hospital. Similar circumstances happened to a prominent Russian opposition leader Egor Gaidar when he attended a conference in Ireland. He was poisoned with water during his speech but was promptly taken by his team to the airport and brought back to Moscow where he recovered.
In 2006-2007 I provided my allegations regarding the alleged Russian financing and an alleged attempts of my assassination to the Metropoltian police and local Lancashire Constabulary, to leading politicians in the UK and leading mass media.
By the way, prior to Lugovoi and Kovtun there were 2 other Russian agents that arrived in London in September of 2005 just for the weekend. One of those agents - general of Russian intelligence FSB (current name of KGB) Eugene Plyusnin who worked as Deputy of Personnel department of my former employer and was a key person in Moscow to "handle" my case. Another person was Head of Security Department of Gazprombank. I am not aware if Mr. Litvinenko met with thwm during that weekend but I would not have been surprised if he did (representing MI6). I reported that visit to the Metropolitan police and apparently the Russians sent other agents since they have plenty of them just waiting for promotion. No one ever denied that the pair visited London for the weekend but as the Home Office stated, there was nothing wrong in a visit of two Russian "businessmen". And that statement was made by the HO right in the environment of a media hysteria of Mr. Litvinenko's assassination. Moreover, irrespective that I was a key witness in alitigation against the Russian federation and Gazprom the HO stated there were doubts in my credibility that I had genuine grounds to be under persecution when returned back to Russia.
Apparently, the Metropolitan police had found evidence to my allegations and included that evidence in the final file submitted to the CPS. I am confident that an arrangement was achieved for the sake of "Political stability" for Tony Blair to step down from his position with no charges being presented against him or/and his aides.
All politicians who became aware of my case had clearly used that information to their advantage. No one really cared about my case and if my asylum request was treated fairly. Yes, I managed to survive partly by a miracle partly by my letters and emails to mass media and politicians as well as to many legal firms in the UK. Not surprisingly, my request for asylum was finally refused after a "Very thorough" review by the Home Office that lasted for almost a year and a half. They waited so long for something dire to happen to me in the UK and finally forced me to return back to Russia to perish.
I am certain that an unbiased and public hearing of the coroner's inquest into Mr. Litvinenko's assassination may provide evidence that British authorities and British intelligence should be kept accountable not only for Mr. Litvinenko's assassination, but for putting at risk life and safety of many British citizens. Equally, it may reveal evidence that Tony Blair and his aides had committed, in my view, act of treason by accepting cash from foreign state led by "former" KGB officers in exchange for an arrangement to sell a key national asset.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Russian Spy Games

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,