Glenn Beck & Mormons

Glenn Beck Mormons - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 5th Jul, 2009 - 11:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (20) »

TV / Radio Host shares testimony and conversion.
30th Nov, 2006 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Glenn Beck & Mormons

Glenn Beck

TV / Radio Host shares testimony and conversion. I have seen many say that there are ulterior motives to the Glenn beck conversion, I find them unfounded.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2009 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mormons and Beck Glenn

The Return of Glenn!

Glenn is back safe and sound from vacation, in one (slightly larger) piece---ready to vent on all the news that has been happening over vacation. From Kathy Griffin calling him a 'heroin addict Mormon' on CNN's New Year's eve coverage to Israel's response to Palestinian attacks, Glenn comes out of the gates swinging and (among other things) demands the repeal of Jimmy Carter's Nobel Peace Prize. Shouldn't there be 'peace' somewhere, anywhere, in the Middle-East before we award a prize for solving it?
Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 30th May, 2009 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Glenn Beck & Mormons Studies Doctrine Mormon

Question: Is Glenn Beck Mormon?

Yes, Beck is a member of the LDS Church. "I presently serve as a ward missionary, elder's quorum teacher and serve with my wife in the stake's addiction-recovery program," Beck told the Deseret News on Thursday when asked about his church membership. Ref. Source 1

Glenn Beck & Mormons
Glenn Beck & Mormons (Hover)

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2009 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Glenn Beck & Mormons
A Friend

Mormons and Beck Glenn

I think Glenn Beck is OK. There is a lot to learn from him.

4th Jul, 2009 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Mormons and Beck Glenn

He had an interview with 20/20 when they asked him why he joined the Church. I was a bit surprised at his reply because even though it may be true, I am not sure how that will be taken by other people. He said the reason he joined the Church was to have sex with his wife since she would not have sex unless he became a member and get married. Of course, he thanks the wife for her introduction to the Church, etc but I thought it was such an odd thing to say.

Here is a link to the interview, around 4:00 is when he talks about it:

Source 7

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2009 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

Glenn Beck & Mormons
A Friend

Glenn Beck & Mormons

It gives me the impression that he is really, honestly trying his best.
I feel that he is trying his best to be "transparent". That's just what I get when I listen to him.

I think it's OK to say he joined to have sex with his wife . . . That's what they were asking him (why he joined), and he gave them an honest answer instead of coming-up with a "fancy" answer that would, maybe, improve his public image. "Other people", can think what they may. In my opinon, it would be their problem.
I know, . . . Sometimes it is not the wisest thing to say, especially on TV.

This is a series of 7 videos. I'm posting a link for the 1st one, after that you can follow up to the 7th.
His testimony on tithing is one thing that really impressed on me.

Glenn's conversion story:
Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jul, 2009 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Glenn Beck & Mormons

In my opinion there are certain things you should not say on TV specially if they will be taken as a representation (generally speaking) of what a member of Church truly is. Maybe he found humorous, I don't know. If I was his wife, I would be embarrassed to know the guy proposed just to have "legal sex". It's crazy. She did not seem bother at all.

5th Jul, 2009 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Glenn Beck & Mormons Mormon Doctrine Studies

Given the comments he makes in other reviews, news and so forth (you can see many of them in this Community, just search his name) then you can understand his 'way' of doing things, however I agree with LDS_forever, nothing smart about sounding dumb. Mind you I like the points Glenn brings up as a news media personality, but in this case he loses my vote.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: Glenn Beck & Mormons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,