Liberty Values

Liberty Values - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 8th Jun, 2009 - 5:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2009 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Liberty Values

Name: Chris

Comments: I'm afraid that Mormon's wont accept me for who I am because I believe cannabis is better for people than alcohol. It's a core moral value that is part of the liberty values I share. What gives?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2009 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Values Liberty

Name: Carlos

Comments: I am Mormon, and I personally believe cannibus is "Healthier" than Alcohol. Some Lds members Might disagree with you; others won't.

As long as you do not intake both you are fine. For they both violate the Word of Wisdom. If you are talkin' about medicinal marijuana. I believe that is something between you, your bishop and Heavenly father.

I hope that answers something.

5th Jun, 2009 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Liberty Values Studies Doctrine Mormon

Chris, instead of Mormons accepting you maybe you should accept the Lord, then you won't have a need for any vice.

Carlos, that does not make any sense. Both are against the Word of Wisdom, so the issue of not using them is obvious.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2009 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Liberty Values
A Friend

Values Liberty

Well some medicinal marijuana is not smoked, and some just extract certain chemicals for medical purposes. Unless we have a list of what chemical is against the WoW. I think that taking a certain "chemical" from Cannibus is OK if it's done to benefit the body.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

5th Jun, 2009 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Values Liberty

Usually such things are used as a poultice. I do not see the excuse for using marijuana to treat any ailment. The true measure of the Word of Wisdom is what we can do - eat healthy, exercise and so forth, then we will have no need for any medicine.

8th Jun, 2009 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Liberty Values

Even I as a non Mormon understand that if you want to be part of a group then you must abide by the groups wishes. I think that is a non issue. The issue is whether what the group wants is spiritually correct or not but has nothing to do with join requirements. Same goes for other clubs and organizations.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Liberty Values

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,