Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water

Mouth Wash Warm Salt Water - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 28th Nov, 2008 - 3:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »
Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2006 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash vs. Warm Salt Water

Which is better for your mouth, gums and teeth overall health: Mouth Wash vs. Warm Salt Water?

Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
3rd Dec, 2006 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Water Salt Warm Wash Mouth

It depends, mouth wash helps you to have a nice fresh breath and combat bacteria while Warm Salt Water will help your gums if they are bleeding.

3rd Dec, 2006 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water Health & Special Psychology

It's been my experience that warm salt water is good to use if you are having trouble with bleeding gums or a tooth extraction, etc., for healing purposes. You would use it several times a day.

Mouthwash tends to be antiseptic, which kills bacteria, and is generally used just once a day to freshen breath, fight gum disease, and fight plaque and cavities.

3rd Dec, 2006 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

I wonder which one is best to use where bacteria gets in hard to reach places under your gums causing the gums to become soft and not hold firm to the tooth? On one hand you want the mouth wash to kill the bacteria, but on the other hand you need the gums to become tough and resilient again.

4th Dec, 2006 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

I don't see any reason you can't use both methods. Rinse with mouthwash to kill bacteria, and with warm salt water to help heal problems.

4th Dec, 2006 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

I thought of that, but a dentist once told me that using mouth wash actually retards healing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2008 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash Warm Salt Water

Name: Frank

Comments: I had a 1/4inch circle of exposed bone in my mouth. This was where no teeth have been for years. I rinsed three times a day with warm water and salt,for approximately 1 week The gum healed over the bone. I was set for oral surgery and still can't believe the salt water worked. It was my dentist that recommended the treatment. Thank you Doctor.

Source 1: Dr. James V. D, NJ

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2008 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash Warm Salt Water Psychology Special & Health

Name: Glenn

Comments: It is my understanding that salt water will kill bacteria just as effectively as the much more expensive mouthwash.

And by using salt water, you can avoid such nasties as ethanol, benzoic acid, artificial sweeteners and added colours.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,