Liska Introduction

Liska Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Dec, 2006 - 2:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Text Based RPGer
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2006 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Liska Introduction
A Friend

Liska Introduction

Hello. This is my first online text based RPG. I used to live with a fellow D and D nut so I do have experiance with RPGs in general. I'm looking forward to starting Medieval. I actually haven't been able to find out much so far. It seems most of the areas are locked until I reach RPG status on the forums. I don't really have anything to add. I look forward to reaching RPG status and I can't wait to start playing.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2006 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Liska

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Simply put meh friend... if ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2006 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Liska Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Liska, welcome. I hope you have a good time in our community. Please go over our policies concerning RPG's. You need to have certain amount of constructive posts before joining any of them. Take Care,
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2006 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Liska

Welcome to the Forum, Liska! Glad to have you join us. Please do explore the boards and join in the discussions. Looking forward to your contributions.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: Liska Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,