Cressida Bonas

Cressida Bonas - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Feb, 2019 - 5:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Cressida Bonas Not the Princess type?
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2014 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Cressida Bonas

Cressida Bonas

What do you think about the girlfriend of Prince Harry? Do you believe the rumors that they split because Cressida Bonas did not want to become a princess?

Cressida Bonas
Cressida Bonas (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
22nd Mar, 2014 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Bonas Cressida

If she were to marry harry she would be the prettiest face in the royal family, she may even make Kate very jealous.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2019 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Cressida Bonas History & Civil Business Politics

Real reason Cressida dumped Prince Harry. He’s happily married to Meghan Markle, but Prince Harry was said to be heartbroken when his ex, Cressida Bonas, abruptly ended it. Source 4t.

18th Feb, 2019 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Bonas Cressida

Its not the kind of life I would want for myself either so I cannot blame her for calling it off/ Arguably some will say if its really love you will follow your man wherever but that sounds too cliche.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 27 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.7%

> TOPIC: Cressida Bonas

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,