USA Teachers Carrying Guns

Usa Teachers Carrying Guns - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 16th Mar, 2018 - 5:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments.
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2006 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA: Teachers Carrying Guns. An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. The Utah Peace Officer Standards and Training Council did not take action on the proposal, which was brought to Utah Attorney General Mark Shurtleff by a constituent in the Nebo School District. "They're still going to be teachers, but they're going to carry a weapon," Shurtleff told the POST Council on Wednesday, adding that the idea would be "That they be allowed to have some training." Ref. Source

USA Teachers Carrying Guns (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th May, 2009 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Guns Carrying Teachers USA

I do not think the answer to school shootings is to arm some of the teachers. All we are doing here would be introducing guns into the schools. We want to keep guns out of schools. I doubt that arming teachers will prevent a school shooting.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2014 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Teachers Carrying Guns UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Poll: Utahns in favor of school teachers with guns

A new poll revealed 64 percent of Utahns are in support of teachers carrying concealed weapons. Ref. Source 9

24th Sep, 2014 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

I don't agree with this. Having a gun in the classroom just invites things bad to happen. Its better to have a security guard posted with a gun that a whole bunch of teachers in the wild west.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2018 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Why the Left Opposes Arming Teachers. Why does the left oppose allowing a small number of highly trained teachers and other adults who work at schools to arm themselves? When asked, their response is consistent: “It’s a crazy idea.” And “We need fewer guns, not more guns.” A New York Times editorial… Source 8s.

5th Mar, 2018 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

I do not agree with teachers being armed but there can be security guards on the compound armed. Teachers have enough on their plate trying to educate they should not act as combatants too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Mar, 2018 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Why put the responsibility in the hands of the teachers? Hire security! They can be more alert and prepared for this than a teacher can.

16th Mar, 2018 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

USA Teachers Carrying Guns Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

I would not feel comfortable knowing my child's teacher has a loading gun in their possession.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: USA Teachers Carrying Guns

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,