One Great Skin

One Great Skin - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2006 - 4:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
I have been thinking about creating just one great Skin rather than have 12 Skins to update...
2nd Dec, 2006 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

One Great Skin

One Great Skin

I have been thinking about creating just one great Skin rather than have 12 Skins to update... would you support the idea or would you rather stick with the Skin you now have and not have new features or improvements made often?

Sponsored Links:
2nd Dec, 2006 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Skin Great One

I am all for it if you keep the look of the Winter White theme. wink.gif No, really, yes why not? What type of skin do you have in mind?

2nd Dec, 2006 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

One Great Skin Feedback & FAQ News Community

If I do a new Skin it will not have a look like the others, it will be totally different and unique - it would be a fresh start, but the key would be simple to use and yet feature full.

2nd Dec, 2006 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Skin Great One

It would certainly make your life easier, yes? I like the features of the Winter White theme - I can see lots of stats and information that is helpful to me as a mod, as well as just cool stuff.

How many different skins are currently in use? Do people use one more than another?

2nd Dec, 2006 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Skin Great One

Roz, I think there is like 12 skins. I also like where everything is on the Winter White theme. I would like to see a skin of soft colors (pastel colors particularly) with all the great features of most skins.

2nd Dec, 2006 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

One Great Skin

Right, I knew 12 skins available, but wondered how many are actually used by members? Which is most popular?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Dec, 2006 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

One Great Skin

If you go to the part where allows you to change skin (top left in our case) you will see between brackets in each skin, how many members use it.

2nd Dec, 2006 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

One Great Skin Community News FAQ & Feedback

Looks like I have to put this on hold. I am at present merging the Spanish Community with here, so I am now actually adding a Skin rolleyes.gif - can you believe that?

To know how many Skins are being used simply click on the drop down Skin selector and you will see numbers next to each Skin, those numbers represent people who have actually selected a Skin.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: One Great Skin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,