Trinis: Typically Ugly Or Comely? - Page 4 of 6

Kaisofan: QUOTE You are not originally from - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 20th Oct, 2007 - 5:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
28th Jul, 2007 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Trinis: Typically Ugly Or Comely? - Page 4

It does not matter what level of importance you give to it, the point is that if you are going to respond to a Thread about the comeliness of Trinis then do so rather than tell us how mundane it is for you.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2007 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Trinis: Typically Ugly Or Comely?
A Friend

Comely Ugly Typically Trinis

If we are comparing beauty and people (whoever they are) believe that trinidadians are uglier than others, are they saying that our caucasions are uglier than other caucasions, our africans are uglier than other africans, our indians are uglier than other indians or our mixed are uglier than other indians?
Otherwise, what measuring stick are we using?

11th Oct, 2007 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Trinis: Typically Ugly Or Comely? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

QUOTE (kaisofan @ 10-Oct 07, 8:50 PM)
If we are comparing beauty and people (whoever they are) believe that trinidadians are uglier than others, are they saying that our caucasions are uglier than other caucasions, our africans are uglier than other africans, our indians are uglier than other indians or our mixed are uglier than other indians?

Maybe they are just saying they do not find Trinidadians (generally speaking) attractive. Just a matter of perception.

12th Oct, 2007 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Comely Ugly Typically Trinis

There is ugly and beautiful in everything but whomever says that Trinis ugly better be holding a certificate of authentic beauty and if they dont have one then better catch yourself.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2007 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Comely Ugly Typically Trinis

Maybe they are just saying they do not find Trinidadians (generally speaking) attractive. Just a matter of perception.

LDS you sent this response to

That does not answer my question. Whose perception? and perception of what?
Generally speaking, if they believe that our girls are uglier, who are they uglier than? and as I asked, before
"If we are comparing beauty and people (whoever they are) believe that trinidadians are uglier than others, are they saying that our caucasions are uglier than other caucasions, our africans are uglier than other africans, our indians are uglier than other indians or our mixed are uglier than other indians?"

20th Oct, 2007 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Kaisofan:

That does not answer my question. Whose perception?

Foreigners. That's the statement Gossip gave in the first message of this thread.

and perception of what?

Physical beauty.

Generally speaking, if they believe that our girls are uglier, who are they uglier than?

Than the girls wherever these foreigners come from.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2007 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Trinis Typically Ugly Comely - Page 4

The question originally targetted foreigners but several people have voiced opinions. My question remains is it that our caucasions are uglier than where they come from etc. You are not originally from Trinidad LDS, what did you mean when you agreed?

20th Oct, 2007 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Trinis Typically Ugly Comely Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

Kaisofan:

You are not originally from Trinidad LDS, what did you mean when you agreed?

I meant exactly what I wrote (read first page within this thread). Not sure exactly where are you trying to head to. It is simple. Some people do not find Trinis generally speaking physical attractive. As I stated in my post, I have seen many good looking people but generally speaking of the population as a whole I won't say they are physical attractive to me.

It's a matter of personal taste founded in a personal perception of beauty (what is beautiful to some is not beautiful to others), travels, etc. Has nothing to do whether Afro or Indo Trinis are "uglier" than....It's just a personal opinion of what a person considers good or not so good looking.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Trinis: Typically Ugly Or Comely?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,