Regina Introduction

Regina Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Dec, 2006 - 1:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Info on Argentina Christmas
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2006 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Regina Introduction
A Friend

Regina Introduction

Hello everyone,

I found this site while doing research with my daughter who is doing a class project on Christmas in Argentina. I was hoping that we could get help with some things that we've been unable to find.

I look forward to getting to know people here!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2006 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Regina

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2006 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,029
Flag Posts: 51,686
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.73 FP
Charm: 394

Regina Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. LDS_forever is from Argentina and can answer any questions you have. I will get one of the Bots to start a Thread in the Christmas Board about it:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=169

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2006 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Regina Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Regina

Thanks for the welcome! I actually already posted a thread in the Christmas area but any help is appreciated smile.gif

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2006 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,029
Flag Posts: 51,686
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.73 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Regina

I just noticed that, I am going to merge it with the one that Latina created. Actually, you gave me a great idea, so the Bots will create Threads about Christmas in each country.

LDS_forever will answer you later tonight, she just stepped out, but feel free to participate in the other Threads we have here related to Argentina or Christmas. If you have any questions then feel free to ask here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2006 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Regina Introduction

Hi Regina, welcome aboard. I hope you have a great time in our community. Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions. I already updated your thread about Christmas in Argentina. All the best. wink.gif
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2006 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Regina Introduction
A Friend

Regina Introduction

Thank you, you've been very helpful and I'll keep checking back!

Regina

> TOPIC: Regina Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,