Box, Bag, Or Other

Box Bag Other - Christmas - Posted: 11th Dec, 2006 - 6:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Giving your gifts
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2006 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Box, Bag, Or Other

Box, Bag, or Other

Do you like to put your gifts in a box, bag or other item first before wrapping them or do you wrap it as it came?

Sponsored Links:
10th Dec, 2006 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Other Bag Box

It depends on the gift and to whom it will be given. The bags are nice for small things that can be essentially buried in the tissue paper. Some large gifts have to be wrapped, because they won't fit in a bag. Then there are very special gifts that we want to look special - bags don't fit that category for me.

11th Dec, 2006 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Box, Bag, Or Other Christmas

I only put items in a box before wrapping them if it is something that would be difficult to wrap, or something that would be easy to tell what it is by the shape. Usually clothes or other fabric items, things that may have lots of corners or crevices, or things that are obvious like CDs and books sometimes.

11th Dec, 2006 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Other Bag Box

It depends on the gift. I usually just use wrapping paper and get over it. If it is a delicate gift, I ma put it on a box for safety reasons.

> TOPIC: Box, Bag, Or Other

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,