Decorate Your Bedroom Too

Decorate Bedroom Too - Christmas - Posted: 27th Sep, 2007 - 9:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

For Christmas
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2006 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Do you go all out and Decorate Your Bedroom for Christmas as well?

Sponsored Links:
13th Dec, 2006 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Too Bedroom Decorate

I don't decorate the bedrooms. I decorate the living room and the kitchen only. I decorate less than most women do. When my daughter was younger I would put a little tree in her room, which she loved. She (and her room) have outgrown that now.

27th Sep, 2007 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Decorate Your Bedroom Too Christmas

The living room is decorated for Christmas and not the bedroom. Of course, the whole house is painted, new curtains replace the old ones and a Christmas wreath on the front door. In the bedroom, I am content with brand new sheets and curtains. For the bedroom to be decorated, I believe that it all depends on the individual's personality and taste. But for me, the bedroom is my oasis and there is no need for it to be decorated.

27th Sep, 2007 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Too Bedroom Decorate

The very most I would get is like a little ornament and that is usually because there were too many left over after decorating downstairs.

> TOPIC: Decorate Your Bedroom Too

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,