USA Christmas

Usa Christmas - Christmas - Posted: 20th Dec, 2018 - 8:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Christmas in the USA
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2006 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

USA Christmas

USA Christmas

Within this Thread you may discuss how Christmas is celebrated in this country.

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2006 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Christmas USA

I spent a couple of Christmas in the USA, they had the usual turkey and ham, all sort of side dishes including jello (which I thought was a dessert spock.gif) and the family just gather together and have a good time. I saw a lot of caroling which I never experienced before. It was fun.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2015 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Christmas Christmas

Are Americans selfish or selfless when it comes to gift-giving?

A new report from the National Retail Federation says Americans are planning to spend a lot on themselves. For now. Ref. Source 5g

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2015 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Christmas USA

Holiday season stress reliever

According to a 2014 Think Finance survey, 45 percent of Americans would prefer to skip out on Christmas. Ref. Source 2b

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 9:55am / Post ID: #

Christmas USA

A record number of Americans are expected to travel this holiday season, with AAA forecasting more than 100 million people will take a trip.

According to AAA, between December 12 and January 1, 97.4 million Americans will make their journeys by automobile, while 6.4 million are expected to take airplanes. Another 3.6 million will use trains, buses or cruise ships to head to their destinations.

This year's predictions mark a 3.1% increase in travel compared with 2016's holiday season, AAA said, adding that it's the ninth year in a row that travel has risen. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2018 - 8:08am / Post ID: #

USA Christmas

Trump gives federal employees Christmas Eve off. Trump signed an executive order declaring that “all executive departments and agencies of the federal government shall be closed” on Monday… Source 4i.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: USA Christmas

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,