Silvergrl01 Introduction

Silvergrl01 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Dec, 2006 - 4:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA RPGer
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2006 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

Silvergrl01 Introduction
A Friend

Silvergrl01 Introduction

Hey all, just wanted to take the opportunity to say Hello. Stumbled across this site by accident and thought I would take a chance. I'm a student at Miami with a Speech Path major. I have a huge family and cherish my alone time. I'm not at all what you would call savvy with computers, but I can handle my own. I'm here for some RPG, though I haven't had a chance to take a look at your sites program. I am looking forward to it. I'll leave it to my fellow forum members to give me a welcome. Thanks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2006 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

Introduction Silvergrl

Greetings Role-Playing Gamer

I trust you are excited and ready to become an RPG player here. A lot of questions you may have can be found on our RPG Page. You may also find the following links will guide you towards becoming integrated here:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2006 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,029
Flag Posts: 51,686
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.73 FP
Charm: 394

Silvergrl01 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. Which RPGs are you interested in, maybe I can give you a bit of guidance based on your choice.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2006 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Silvergrl

Welcome to the Forum, silvergrl01. Glad to have you join us. Please do explore the boards and join in our discussions. We look forward to your participation here.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: Silvergrl01 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,