Pavi Introduction

Pavi Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Dec, 2006 - 11:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Tertiary Level Education
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2006 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Pavi Introduction
A Friend

Pavi Introduction

I am Trinidadian by birth, a Psychology major at the University of the West Indies, St. Augustine. I am, however, not only interested in Psychology, but also interested in current events and topics based on Trinidad and Tobago, international travel and fashion.

My question is, with respect to further education, how many people know what it is that they would like to become professionally. Are you guided by family, friends, culture or society? Do you make the decision on your own, or is it that you are forced to believe that tertiary level education is the best thing for you? And, do you think that your area of study has true potential?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2006 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Pavi

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2006 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,029
Flag Posts: 51,686
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.73 FP
Charm: 394

Pavi Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. This Thread is mostly for personal introductions and not specific Discussion. For your questions I suggest that you first visit the Education Board and check to see if a similar Thread does not already exist. If it does then you can follow up there, if one does not, then you can start a new Thread with your questions.

For the T&T related Discussion please check the Trinidad & Tobago Board for a wide range of Topics.

Lastly, we have a Psychology Board as well that should interest you. If you have any questions about the features of the Community feel free to ask here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Pavi Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,