JPatt Introduction

Jpatt Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th May, 2008 - 3:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (23) »
USA RPGer / Colorful Writer - He says "My Boss Told Me To Put Something In This Post."
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2006 - 9:34am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

JPatt Introduction

Hello all, its great to be here on this series of tubes, visiting with you all, though honestly I was expecting a truck, from what I had been told. Disappointment and I are no strangers, however - in fact there have even been some compromising photographs of myself and disappointment, but those have since been "lost", thanks to some friends in dark alleys.

I'm 33, male, single, in northeast Oklahoma, USA, currently between jobs, which is rather a lateral position than upwardly mobile or being downsized, but then space is three dimensional, so I really feel like its advancement in its own way. I am averse to clowns, spiders, heights and excessive gore.

My interests are tabletop role-playing games, the paranormal, religion, theology/philosophy, sketching, and of course music, TV and movies, with a smattering of trivia in roughly everything else, including actual trivia such as the original Genus Edition of Trivial Pursuit.

I'd like to thank someone named "gamemaster" (at least that was his name on the forum where we were in contact) and am interested to see what this forum is all about.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2006 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction JPatt

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Simply put meh friend... if ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2006 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

JPatt Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Forum, and thanks for taking up my invitation. You will find that each Post here is a worthwhile read and your style of writing may fit in just right. Look through, participate and if you like what you see and feel you can contribute then we can take it further as agreed. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2006 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction JPatt

Hi jpatt, what a great introduction! Welcome. I hope you have a great time in our community. Feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions. I look forward to your posts!
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2006 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction JPatt

Welcome to the Forum, jpatt! We're glad to have you join us. Please do explore the boards and join in as appropriate. We look forward to your contributions here.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 26th May, 2008 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

JPatt Introduction

Good job on uploading your avatar, I guess you found that you can participate here and it is not just for LDS?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th May, 2008 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 30.2%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

JPatt Introduction

Welcome to the board jpatt, I am sure you will find lots to read and discuss here. Just watch out that gamemaster fella is tough competition!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.
Post Date: 27th May, 2008 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

JPatt Introduction
A Friend

JPatt Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Welcome to the forum. If you enjoy RPGs you are sure to find a home here. Take your time get used to the area and then jump right in. OR do as I did and just jump right in. smile.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (23) »

> TOPIC: JPatt Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,