Independent Blogs

Independent Blogs - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 12th Feb, 2008 - 2:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2006 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

Independent Blogs

Independent Blogs

Upgraded Members may give Feedback about the Independent Blogs available to them through Source 5v --> the main Blog section of International Discussions.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2006 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Independent Blogs
A Friend

Blogs Independent

I like the independent blog, but find I just don't use it as much as I thought I would. I love having it there for when I really need to rant, but most of my personal stuff is in the other site blog, and my religious and political stuff is in the forums and I don't need to rant. But occassionally its nice to have around.

17th Dec, 2006 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Independent Blogs Feedback & FAQ News Community

Actually, these new Blogs are very independent. I have been meaning to contact you as to if you want me to copy over your last Blog to the new one and set up an account for you. Please let me know if you do and I can get started right away.

12th Feb, 2008 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Blogs Independent

I have updated this site completely. There is a brand new sleek Blog system with custom profile (Including avatar) and theme. To start there are two Blogs, one of which I will be keeping regularly:

Public Member Blogs

> TOPIC: Independent Blogs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,