A Brazilian In Germany

A Brazilian Germany - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Dec, 2006 - 12:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Security Busts a burgular entering his house in Brazil! How did he do it? Read this Thread to find out!
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2006 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

A Brazilian In Germany

LAPTOP HELPS MAN IN GERMANY BUST BURGLAR IN BRAZIL

A Brazilian businessman traveling in Germany watched by live video as a burglar robbed his house on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean in Brazil.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americas/12/...reut/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2006 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

A Brazilian In Germany
A Friend

Germany Brazilian A

I have wanted to set up live web cams in my house for this reason my self. Its not too difficult and not expensive compared to other home security options available. Whats better, you can personally monitor your home where ever there is an internet connection. You can even incorporate an alarm system into it so you can video it and report it to the police via alarm system.

18th Dec, 2006 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

A Brazilian In Germany History & Civil Business Politics

This is the kind of technology I would like for my own home, but the problem is I do not know if the police here would respond to an overseas call saying "Someone is robbing my home, but I am not in the country!"

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3216 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

18th Dec, 2006 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Germany Brazilian A

QUOTE (JB @ 17-Dec 06, 10:45 PM)
but the problem is I do not know if the police here would respond to an overseas call saying "Someone is robbing my home, but I am not in the country!"

You will have to get a neighbor to call and say they are seeing a guy breaking into your home otherwise the police will totally ignore you.

What a great technology! It surely help in a court case if the face of the criminal is uncovered.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: A Brazilian In Germany

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,