Movie Towne - Page 3 of 3

I heard that Derek Chin, the owner of Movie - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2014 - 2:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Movie Towne
22nd Jul, 2012 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Movie Towne - Page 3

Trinis don't care. They will continue supporting their ridiculous prices because they love to show off and think they have money. Dotishness, why not Globe or Palladium?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jul, 2013 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Towne Movie

I went to Movie Towne today with my family. I still believe it's way overpriced but the atmosphere is okay and the service is good. However, what is going on with the food? I have never seen a menu so ridiculously expensive AND unhealthy as the one of Movie Towne.

If management is reading this I would like to say that they need to offer things for people who would like to eat healthy foods. And no, the "Veggie" Nuggets aren't even an option because they are deep fried like MOST of the food there.

What about nice salads or subs? I don't know, but they need to offer healthy choices!

22nd Jul, 2013 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Movie Towne Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Probably you went to the main food cashiers where all the junk foods are, there should have been other options for sandwiches and subs but they aren't highlighted as much as the deep fried stuff.

22nd Jul, 2013 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Towne Movie

They weren't open and it's only ONE place who offered the subs. They should have several to choose from or at least offer some salads in the junk food places too instead of everything fried.

8th Jul, 2014 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Towne Movie

Went to the POS Movie Towne today - bad experience. The service is going downward and yet they are charging more for things like tokens and to play the games! Just imagine when we got there they had no popcorn or food ready. Mind you I don't eat their junk but my youngest boys like it. They only had hot dogs and nachos ready for the entire cinema of patrons. What is more is the kind of attitude behind it like I am not supposed to want fries and chicken nuggets for my children.

Here is the next big catch... Tokens used to be $2.50 for one and you use 3 tokens to play a game. Now they have it at $3.00 per token and it takes 4 tokens to play a game. What is more stupid is why not just have a token cost $12 and put it once to play a game, but of course they do not want to let you know just how much you are paying for one lousy 2 minute game. rolleyes.gif

The other thing that upsets me is the lack of choice - its either 3D or nothing. We generally do not like 3D because of the lame glasses you have to wear that don't capture it properly. My children do not like having to wear it either.

22nd Jul, 2014 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Movie Towne

I stopped going to Movie Towne for the same reasons JB. The attendants at the food court are very lazy and they start preparing food when you approach the cashier! So you have this big line of people waiting to be served and the people moving like turtles. I find it to be disrespectful, I started making demands after waiting for 20 long minutes and the people in the line are just there staring and not saying a word. *shaking my head*

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Nov, 2014 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Movie Towne - Page 3

I heard that Derek Chin, the owner of Movie Towne, is probably going to raise price in 2015. I don't know why if things are already so expensive there... You need at least $400 to go to Movie Towne just to watch one movie!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Movie Towne

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,