Islamophobics

Islamophobics - Studies of Islam - Posted: 16th May, 2018 - 3:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA ....there will be many more Muslims elected to office demanding the use of the Quran.
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2006 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Islamophobics

LAWMAKER WON'T APOLOGIZE FOR 'ISLAMOPHOBIC' LETTER

A Virginia congressman will not apologize for writing that without immigration reform "There will be many more Muslims elected to office demanding the use of the Quran," his spokesman said.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/12/20/law...oran/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th May, 2009 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Islamophobics
A Friend

Islamophobics

I have no problem of a islamic person being elected to a office. IF they want to swear over the bible or their koran is fine with me. I do not hold anything against the religion of Islam. I do however hold a lot against the extremist who want to kill others for no real good reason. We all live on this rock and until we can get off it we need to learn to get along.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2012 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Islamophobics Islam Studies

Renewed String Of Anti-Islam Attacks Threaten U.S. Muslims During Ramadan:

This year's Ramadan has been overshadowed by an uptick in Islamophobic attacks against American Muslims in their schools, homes, and places of worship. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2016 - 6:27am / Post ID: #

Islamophobics

Muslim couple removed from Delta flight: 'It was humiliating':

A flight crew member had complained to the pilot that she was uncomfortable with the Muslim couple in the second row of economy class. The woman was wearing a head scarf and using a phone, and the man was sweating, she allegedly told the pilot. Ref. Source 1s.

Post Date: 16th May, 2018 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Islamophobics

Islamophobic? Coffee shop refuses to serve man caught on tape confronting Muslim woman. The man says he doesn't like Islam and that "I don't want to be killed by you" Source 8t.

> TOPIC: Islamophobics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,