Scott81 Introduction

Scott81 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2006 - 8:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
USA Glad to be here.
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2006 - 7:22am / Post ID: #

Scott81 Introduction
A Friend

Scott81 Introduction

I stumbled into this site but was intrigued as I read the postings. Thanks for the opportunity to participate!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2006 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Scott

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like RPGs then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land'

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2006 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Scott81 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Scott, welcome aboard. It's great to have you here. Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions, besides the LDS doctrine board, we also have the LDS mature board for upgraded members where we discuss the doctrine in detail and in depth. I look forward to your posts and discussing topics with you. Take Care.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2006 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Scott81 Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Scott

Thanks for the fellowship and welcome. I've never actually been to a site like this before so I'm still trying to figure things out. It's nice to be on the internet in a place where the Church can be discussed in a positive way and without having to fear attack by anti-mormons.

As an active LDS person living outside of Utah, it's nice to have a place to discuss LDS issues. My wife and I often are each other's sounding board for most things but it's also good to have connections to the global community.

Again, thanks for the welcome and I look forward to futher participation.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2006 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Scott

Welcome, I am glad you are already liking things. Just by way of information I just wanted to point out that this site is in fact an International Community and not an LDS Community, just in case you do venture into other Boards that do not have LDS related content. I am LDS, and so are many others, but we maintain the LDS lingo to the LDS Boards only.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2006 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Scott81 Introduction
A Friend

Scott81 Introduction

I appreciate the heads up. Thanks again! It looks like a very interesting site and I'll be glad to explore the entire place.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2006 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Scott81 Introduction

User Scott81, thank you for your Donation, your membership has been upgraded to Premium and the relevant FP and Gil has been deposited into your account. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2006 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Scott81 Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Thanks for your donation and for taking advantage of our current Upgrade special. You now have access to the Mature sections, please check the Read Me Threads in those Boards to see how Discussion takes place there. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or Email as you have already done. Enjoy!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Scott81 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,