Charisma / Charm - Page 4 of 9

Share The Charm (Like) We've made - Page 4 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 7:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »
Charm The in house system that allows you to LIKE the writings of others. Write well and maybe someone will like your Post.
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2009 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Charisma / Charm - Page 4

It looks like to me that you have one. Now you can not say you do not have any. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2009 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Charm Charisma

That's funny because I just posted and saw I had one. Thanks man but I didn't just want one because you know I was like complaining or anything like that I wanted one because people really like what I add. I think I guess I need to improve more but not sure how really. You have a whole bunch like 57 and I just have 1. Anyway I just want to get back into medieval so that's what I'm doing.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2009 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Charisma / Charm Feedback & FAQ News Community

You would have more than one if I could give more than one per day. I do try to give some but at times I do forget to give them.

18th Jun, 2012 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Charm Charisma

For me, it will take me a long time to get more charisma, I guess getting more of it is sometimes very hard for some people.

27th Apr, 2015 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Charm Charisma

Charm or Charisma got a whole lot better with the following features added on:

1. You will get a notification when you get an increase in Charm and a link to the exact Post that the person liked.

2. You will soon be able to see the Charm options on the Role-playing Games as well. We figured if someone created a really good Post or was helpful in those sections they should be equally rewarded.

3. You need at least 10 Posts to use the system. Before it was based on if you had 10 Charm points yourself but that has been removed.

6th Dec, 2015 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm

Cosmetic Changes

Charm looks a bit different now. Instead of the up arrow you will see the thumb up. You will also notice that there are different types of "Like" from "Like Post" to "Like Page" which actually takes you to the Social Buttons at the bottom of every page.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jun, 2016 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm - Page 4

Charm Emphasis

Members make some really good Posts in the Community and they should be appreciated for their thoughtful input. Therefore, I've placed emphasis on the "Like My Post" button by sticking it just below what they write. I've also added a smaller Charm indicator in the Role-playing Games. It appears like this: "(+10)" with a link to their Charm page. This can also show other Posts they've made that Members liked.

The Like This Page button has also been emphasized. It actually takes you to the bottom of every page where the Social Buttons are. Each one of those takes you to a page where you can "Like" us on FB, Google, Twitter, etc.

22nd Feb, 2017 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 4

Share The Charm (Like)

We've made your Charm number bigger. We hope it helps Members know that you should be liked when you make a good contribution through your Posts. It may also be an incentive for others to Post better (More constructively) so they can get their own Charm amount up.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Charisma / Charm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,