Charisma / Charm - Page 7 of 9

Everyone can find patterns in most anything. - Page 7 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 9th Sep, 2017 - 10:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Charm The in house system that allows you to LIKE the writings of others. Write well and maybe someone will like your Post.
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Charisma / Charm - Page 7

There is always patterns in everything. I am up pretty high and I thank those who enjoy my posts. I try to give out charm to posts that I like but one is limited on it too.

Sponsored Links:
9th Sep, 2017 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Charm Charisma

What makes people decide to give charm out anyway? I've seen really good posts that don't get any and then something simple like routine getting liked. Its weird.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Charisma / Charm Feedback & FAQ News Community

Sometimes a simple post hits a note due to its content. I know this has happened to me in the past and I've given out a point of charisma.

9th Sep, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Charm Charisma

Hey thanks for the charm but I wasn't looking for anyone to like my post I was just commenting on how I see it. Abnninja you have loads and you joined after me!

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Charm Charisma

Yeah, but I gathered a ton of mine by answering country of the day topics. Also, I post a heck of a lot on here.

Rather off topic, but...
And now we're done with our mid-morning water break. Time to get back to hiking. Enjoy your weekend.

[By The Way], the charisma was for a good question *smile*.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Charisma / Charm

Wizard, a lot of it just comes from posting more. While you have been a member longer than Ninja you have a little over 400 posts and he has over 5000 posts. It's no surprise that he has a lot more charisma than you. He has a lot more than me as well and I joined before him as well. At the rate he is going within a year he will almost certainly have more charisma than anyone on this site.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Sep, 2017 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm - Page 7

Makes sense. I was just checking your charm and Abninja really loves your posts! Is there like a bias there? *laugh* I guess everyone has a fan. JB obviously loves when people post in the country of the day.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Charisma / Charm Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 7

Everyone can find patterns in most anything. I think that Kyrroeth and Abnninja are friends. That can mean they are more likely to enjoy each others posts more.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Charisma / Charm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,