Charisma / Charm - Page 8 of 9

Kntoran, you are doing well and exemplify - Page 8 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 6th Oct, 2017 - 2:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 
Charm The in house system that allows you to LIKE the writings of others. Write well and maybe someone will like your Post.
9th Sep, 2017 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm - Page 8

Friends as in offline friends in real life? Then that would mean the rest of us are not friends? *laugh*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Charm Charisma

Well, I was in the Army for 22 years and in Special Forces most of the time. I've been all over the country training and on every continent except Antarctica. I have some pretty good experience.

Regarding friends, yes, I consider most everyone here as a friend. There are a few I've become very good friends with. Kyrroeth is one. There are a few others. But I think you'll find I'm probably one of the most active handing out charisma. I even hand to people who don't much care… right Daishain?!?

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 11th Sep, 2017 - 3:13am

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Charisma / Charm Feedback & FAQ News Community

I just wanted to point this out to everyone. Ninja will soon be in the top spot for Charisma for all time on this site. He hasn't even been a member for a year. His posting rate and quality are through the roof though. Well done, Ninja!

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Page 8 Charm Charisma

Kyrroeth,

Thanks a lot for the kind words here. I enjoy this site and all the people on it and I love the conversation. I try to give out charisma as often as I can because of the high quality posts I see every day.

5th Oct, 2017 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Charm Charisma

Quite impressive Abnninja. I like your dedication and more especially that you are willing to touch all Topics with your experiences and opinions rather than just be isolated to Role-playing Games.

6th Oct, 2017 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm

Lots of new 'faces' I'm not acquainted with but its still great to see the spirit of competition here. Getting lots of charm was never one of my better points as a poster. sad.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Charisma / Charm - Page 8

Heck I always thought I would be the top charm person as I was steadily heading up even before the country/state of the day. Now this is another fun competition. I am glad I was able to make 300 before Abnninja.

6th Oct, 2017 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 8

Kntoran, you are doing well and exemplify being a part of all the Role-playing Games and all the Topics, now all you have to do is put all your past military experience into the unanswered Country of the Day and I will give a hint… I also award for unanswered: Gun Reviews (The actual guns that are reviewed). What others give Charm for I cannot say, they have their measure.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Charisma / Charm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,