Charisma / Charm - Page 9 of 9

KN, In truth, I'm not trying to go - Page 9 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 6th Oct, 2017 - 2:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 
Charm The in house system that allows you to LIKE the writings of others. Write well and maybe someone will like your Post.
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Charisma / Charm - Page 9

I always look at unanswered threads and will always give my opinions and knowledge. Never know I could suddenly come alive again and post 40-50 times a day or more again like when I first joined *smile*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Charm Charisma

KN,

In truth, I'm not trying to go up in charm. Rather, it's a by product of trying to get to an average of 30 posts per day… which is really tough to do. I answer the country of the day posts because they give me something to discuss that I tend to know about because of all my travels or that I can research easily. I try not to answer for countries others on the boards would be better suited to answer, such as when France was the country of the day. I don't want to steal other's thunder.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Charisma / Charm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,